25 Hour/week Position Open for a Member Services Rep at Desert Rivers Credit Union in Blanding, UT.
Starting Wage: Hour DOE
Reports to: Branch Level Manager
- • Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous, professional, and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate, and efficient member transactions.
- • Receive share drafts/checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine share drafts/checks for proper endorsement, and enter deposits into computer records.
- • Cash share drafts/checks and process withdrawals; pay out money after verification of signatures and member balances.
- • Assist with mail or email transactions, when available.
- • Maintain an up‐to‐date comprehensive knowledge on all credit union products and services that are handled or promoted by tellers. Maintain an up‐to‐date and comprehensive knowledge on all related policies and procedures, rules, and regulations for the teller area, including robbery procedures.
- • Promote, explain, and cross‐sell other credit union services such as consumer and mortgage loans, IRAs, certificates, safe deposit boxes, debit and credit cards, on‐line banking, traveler’s checks, and money orders.
- • Receive mortgage, consumer loan, and other payments, and ensure the payments match balances due. Enter payments into computer. Generate member receipts.
- • Place hold on accounts for uncollected funds.
- • Count, check, and package coins and currency.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of the shift and compare totaled amounts to computer‐generated proof sheet. Research and resolve discrepancies. Report any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary.
- • Ensure that the teller station is properly stocked with forms, supplies, brochures, etc.
- • Report malfunctions of teller computers and other equipment used at the teller station.
- • Check night depository bags and record proper information according to credit union procedures.
Type at least 35 WPM
Word, Excel, Internet Proficient
Previous Cash Handling Experience is a Plus
Ability to Speak Spanish is a Plus
Successful Candidates must be willing to submit to a background & credit check
Some Benefits Include:
Paid Vacation Days
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
Life Insurance and Disability Insurance available
401(k) retirement plan
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Please apply by sending a Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org