It is important that we return to serving our members in person and getting the economy back on track. Even more important is doing it safely.
1. We plan to practice social distancing. We will have “stand here” floor decals to encourage members to stay 6 feet apart. We may also limit the number of members in the lobby at each office.
2. Our team will be wearing masks to protect members from the spread of the virus and we encourage members to wear masks as well. Thank you for wearing a mask.
3. Things will change quickly depending on the pandemic. Please be courteous and patient with us.
We look forward to serving you.
1. Our offices will be cleaned between each visit.
2. We’ll have hand sanitizer readily available for members and staff.
3. We have installed “sneeze guards” to add another layer of protection for our team and our members.
May 12, 2020
We are continuing our drive up service but are extending our hours. We will continue to do all services through the drive-through or by phone. Call us and we will work with you.
April 3, 2020
Effective Monday, April 6, 2020, we are continuing our drive up service and new hours. However, we will no longer make our lobbies available for appointments. We will be doing all services through the drive-through or by phone. We have found that most transactions can be completed without face to face contact. Call us and we will work with you.
If you have a safe deposit box at our Green River Branch, we can still make an appointment for you to come in.
Monday we will start a walk-up service at our Monticello Branch and will be discontinuing our previous car-hop service.
Thank you for helping us to practice “social distancing” to ensure the safety of our members and employees.
March 27, 2020
Dear Valued Member,
In our communication with county and state officials, along with the Governor asking all of Utah to do as much as possible to help slow the spread of COVID-19, we have determined that we need to take further steps to better protect our Team Members – both our staff and members of Desert Rivers Credit Union. To more safely serve you, we are making the following changes.
Beginning Monday, March 30, 2020, we will change our branch hours as follows:
We are also taking applications for Forbearance Agreements which allow members to skip or lower a payment for a set period of time. This agreement is a tool designed to help a member get through a layoff or illness. You can fill out a Forbearance Application at https://www.desertriverscu.
*CarHop service – call the branch and we will pick up your payment or deposit at your car, process it and then deliver the receipt and cash back.
Samuel O. Crane
March 17, 2020
As the Management Team of Desert Rivers Credit Union, we continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation closely. It is important to us that we provide the best possible service, while keeping everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
In an effort to “social distance” and protect our team and members of Desert Rivers Credit Union, we have determined to operate our branches through the Drive Up only.
Our lobbies in all branches will be available by appointment only. To discuss your needs and set an appointment, please call 435-259-6124 for the Moab Branch, 435-564-2100 for the Green River team, or 435-678-3444 for our team in Blanding.
Our current location in Monticello does not have a Drive Up, but our team there is ready to help our members in a variety of ways. Call them at 435-587-4015 to discuss your needs.
Thank you for your patience and continued business. Our wish is for everyone in our communities to stay safe and healthy.
March 17, 2020
For some of us banking from home creates some challenges. On the other hand, it has never been easier. Please do all you can to avoid coming into the credit union. The following are some suggestions:
Much of our banking can be done online these days. Hopefully, you’re all set up for that. If not, call us and we may be able to help you get set up. Otherwise, the phone is also a good option if you need information or want to transfer money.
Loan applications can be completed online or over the phone.
There are numerous ATMs available to access your money. Remember that if you use a credit union “CO-OP” ATM there is never a surcharge. See a list of “no surcharge” ATMs in your area at https://www.co-opfs.org/Shared-Branches-ATMs
Dear Valued Member,
There are many concerns about Coronavirus COVID -19. I want to personally reach out and let you know that Desert Rivers Credit Union is closely monitoring the situation and is already taking precautionary measures for the health and safety of our members and employees.
Here are some of the things we’re doing and recommendations to our members:
• If and when the virus reaches our area, we encourage you to access your accounts from home 24/7 using our home banking (see https://www.desertriverscu.com/
) and DRCU Mobile App to view transactions, check balances, make payments, deposits checks, pay bills, and more. All these features are free for our members.
• We also encourage you to obtain a debit and credit card if you have not already done so. This will allow you to access your money “fee free” at our ATMS and at over 30,000 ATM’s across the nation. Desert Rivers Credit Union participates in shared branching, which allows you to access over 6,000 branches across the US as needed. You can access the locations of these branches at https://www.co-opfs.org/Shared-Branches-ATMs
• We’ve already incorporated deep cleaning of our branches and are vigilant in keeping the “high touch” surfaces sanitized. Hand sanitizer is available in each branch, and our employees have been educated on the best practices as recommended by CDC health officials.
We realize that COVID 19 is already impacting our community in many ways. We stand behind our motto, “For People. Not Profit.”, and our local, caring, friendly employees are ready to serve you. Please contact us at 435-259-6124 to find out about our “For People” assistance programs that are designed for just thers listse types of situations, such as low interest short term loans and collection forbearance.
We will continue monitoring the situation and evaluate any additional needs or support our members have as they arise.
Samuel O. Crane