Life is best lived by using your time wisely…
One way to free up valuable time is to have your paycheck automatically deposited to your credit union the same day you get paid. It’s a definite time saver.
See a Member Service Representative to find out how easy it is to set up.
- Get your money deposited to your account the day you get paid.
- Save the gas you’d use driving to a branch.
- Free up some time to take a hike.
- No fees and no delays.
Routing and transit # and other information you’ll need:
- 3243-7728-6 (You can also find this number on the bottom of your check. It’s the number on the bottom left. This is Desert Rivers Credit Union’s routing and transit number for all members.)
- Your Account Number is the next number on the bottom of your check. It’s to the right of DRCU’s routing and transit number.
Direct Deposit Form
Download and complete the Direct Deposit Form, attach a voided check and submit it to your employer’s payroll department.
Call a Member Service Representative if you need us to help you.